It’s our mission to empower our clients and our community to participate in a confident financial future. With this goal in mind, we’ve created a company culture that values our clients business dreams, so they can live the life they want to live, achieve the goals they once though were unachievable, and ultimately, together, we can all make a greater contribution to our community.
When it comes to technology, we seek out tools to educate and collaborate with our clients.We know that knowledge is power. We want our clients to be knowledgeable and confident about their finances. Our unique TRUST Assessment helps you (and us) to quickly identify how you can save money, reach your goals and gain confidence in your financial plan.
TRUST Assessments are completed online. They gather the information needed through financial planning worksheets, in order to understand your goals and identify how we can help you reach them. It’s an easy process that takes about 30 minutes to complete:
- Step 1: Decide which Assessment fits what you’re looking for.
If you’re a business owner select Business Improvement; this assessment focuses on general business issues.
Choose Financial Planning; if you’re interested in investments, wealth protection, retirement planning and estate planning.
Choose Succession Planning; if you’re looking for Asset Protection, Business Compliance and Administration and Business contingency.
If Cash Flow, Key Performance Indicator Monitoring and What-if Analysis interests you; Choose Virtual Management Accounting.
- Step 2: You commit 30 minutes to complete out the online TRUST diagnosis and financial planning worksheets.
- Step 3: You answer questions about your business and/or finances.
- Step 4: We analyze your answers and identify key areas where gains might be possible and where downsides can be avoided.
- Step 5: We meet with you to review and discuss your results. There is also no charge for this meeting.
- Step 6: We provide you with a comprehensive Client Service Plan, including a summary of your Top Five Action Items to keep you on track.
Our ultimate goal is to help you reach your financial and/or business goals by focusing on the issues that really matter. Take the first step now and experience what makes Fisher CPA Firm of The Woodlands & Greater Houston unique.